Elite 850 TC (built in)
elite 850TC: pre-built 1.5 hour assembly
The Elite 850 TC has proven to be the most popular DIY kit on the market with the ease of assembly and its perfect render look finish. Unlike traditional rendered ovens the 850 TC (Thermal Cover) does not crack, is weather proof, can be exposed to all elements, doesn’t breathe like render as it assists to hold the heat into the refractory cast chambers and has a quicker heat up time.
Elite have used the same dynamics and high quality materials that are used in our entire range (excluding the Thermal Cover).
Most DIY Kits on the market have to be assembled and then rendered giving an assembly and curing time of up to 3 days. The thermal cover replaces the hassle of the rendering process (no mess) giving an assembly time of approx. 1.5 hours on top of a base structure/support. This is the easiest oven on the market to assemble and is a perfect finish every time.
- No Rendering, No Mess! No Tradesman Required
- Quick Assembly – Perfect Every Time!
- Pre-cured oven chambers
- 25mm insulated floor boards that have been pre-cut, marked and numbered 25mm
- 900mm stainless steel flue (150mm diameter)
- 150mm diameter flue hat
- Refractory fire bricks that have been pre-cut, marked and numbered
- Tested & proved in extreme temperatures & remains cool to touch on the outside
- Requires existing base
- Cooking space: 3 x 8” pizzas, 2 x 12” pizzas or up to 5 baking dishes (at one time)
- Approx. 40 – 120 seconds per pizza (depending on wood quality & cooking temperature)
- 1120 x 1180mm (W x D)
- 850 x 1070mm (W x D)
- 620 x 300 x 290mm (W x D x H)
Refractory Oven Floor
- Elite signature 50mm thick throughout
Stainless steel flue
- 150mm diameter
Elite are an Australian wide online company & wholesaler, please visit the ‘Contact‘ page and complete the enquiry form for pricing to your area.
850tc - modular assembly
5 easy steps to a 1.5 hour assembly!
- Mark centres of concrete slab
- Lay out oven floor
- Place Arch, Centre & Rear chambers on oven floor
- Rest Thermal Cover over the top of refractory dome
- Fasten Thermal Cover to slab with anchor (dyna) bolts