Statesman Series – “Passion Makes Perfect”
Elite Wood Fired Pizza Ovens have been supplying the highest quality pizza ovens Australia-wide to very satisfied customers. Elite are proud to announce our latest model – The Statesman Series.
The Statesman Series is the Elite 850 TC on a robust, low maintenance, hammer tone powder coated cabinet with lockable caster wheels. This is the latest oven in the Elite range (introduced in 2012) and has already proven to be our most popular standalone oven due to the well-presented finish of the silver hammer tone cabinet. The Statesman Series cabinet is very durable (hard to scratch/scuff/mark) and very easy to clean. Our Statesman Series model is for customers who want to avoid building a permanent base structure. This standalone oven can be fully assembled within 4 hours with no mess and no tradesman needed.
The 850 TC is the oven used in the Statesman package, for more details on the oven description/specifications visit “The 850 TC” page.
The Elite Statesman way…
- Easy to assemble in approximately 4 hours
- Pre-cured oven chambers. Assemble, light the oven and cook the same day!
- No tradesman required, no cement, no mess at home!
- 304 grade stainless steel frame with castor wheels.
- Includes black powder coated finished cabinet
- 304 grade stainless steel doors (new edition)
- Includes handmade stainless steel cooking tools valued at $250.
- All components are compact enough to transport through your house.
- Elite’s thermal technology – 1260°C thermal rated cover (no render)
- Tested & proved in extreme conditions & remains cool to touch on the outside of the thermal cover
- No cracking, perfect every time.
- 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
- Internal 850mm (W) x 1070mm (D)
- Generous Arch opening 620mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 300mm (D)
- Cooking space: 3 x 8” pizzas, 2 x 12” pizzas or up to 5 baking dishes (at one time)
- Approx. 40 – 120 seconds per pizza (depending on wood quality & cooking temperature)
For information & pricing for your area please fill out the below contact form or call 1300 830 292
Skye Terms and Conditions:
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.