Elite 850TC – The Built in Series
Elite 850 TC Assembly Kit – The Built in Series “Elite most popular oven!”
The Elite 850 TC has proven to be the most popular DIY kit on the market with the ease of assembly and its perfect render look finish. Unlike traditional rendered ovens the 850 TC (Thermal Cover) does not crack, is weather proof, can be exposed to all elements, doesn’t breathe like render as it assists to hold the heat into the refractory cast chambers and has a quicker heat up time.
Most DIY Kits on the market have to be assembled and then rendered giving an assembly and curing time of up to 3 days. The thermal cover replaces the hassle of the rendering process (no mess) giving an assembly time of approx. 1.5 hours on top of a base structure/support. This is the easiest oven on the market to assemble and is a perfect finish every time.
The 850 TC is the perfect size to accommodate any alfresco area, outdoor kitchen or outdoor area.Elite have worked with Australia’s leading refractory engineers and technicians to not only achieve a perfect cooking environment but also to achieve the best dynamics and heat retention. By doing this we can afford to have a generous 620mm arch opening giving our Elite oven a larger cooking space equivalent to bigger sized ovens on the market.
- No Rendering, No Mess! No Tradesman Required
- Quick Assembly – Perfect Every Time!
- Thermal cover (rating 1260oC – 1460oC)
- Pre-cured oven chambers
- 25mm insulated floor boards that have been pre-cut, marked and numbered 25mm refractory fire bricks that have been pre-cut, marked and numbered
- Tested & proved in extreme temperatures & remains cool to touch on the outside
- Requires existing base or have the option of purchasing an Elite Conversion kit to accommodate the 850TC which can be cladded at a later date with your preferred finish
- Internal 850mm (W) x 1070mm (D)
- Generous Arch opening 620mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 300mm (D)
- Cooking space: 3 x 8” pizzas, 2 x 12” pizzas or up to 5 baking dishes (at one time)
- Approx. 40 – 120 seconds per pizza (depending on wood quality & cooking temperature)
- Weight: 280kgs
- Overall Dimensions: 1120mm(w) x 1180mm(D)
- Thermal Cover: Rating 1260oC – 1460oC)
- Refractory Chambers: 60 – 80mm thick
- Cooking floor: 50mm Refractory floor
- Heat Up Time: 40 – 80 Minutes
- Arch Opening:
- 620mm(W) x 290mm(H) x 300mm(D)
- Dome (excludes arch):
- 850mm(W) x 375mm(H) x 770mm(D)
- Overall internal:
- 850mm(W) x 1070mm(D)
- Stainless steel floor piece cast in Elite’s Refractory material (for slow cooking or rotation of dishes)
- 900mm stainless steel flue (150mm diameter)
- 150mm diameter flue hat
- Stainless steel door with handle
- Stainless steel ember rake and pizza peel
(all stainless steel is 304 grade brushed stainless steel)
For information & pricing in your area please fill out the below contact form or call 1300 830 292
Skye Terms and Conditions:
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.