Elite 850TC & Support Frame
Elite 850TC & Support Frame Specifications
- 850TC & Support Frame weight: 320kgs
- Overall Dimensions: 1120mm(w) x 1180mm(D)
- Thermal Cover: Rating 1260oC – 1460oC)
- Refractory Chambers: 60 – 80mm thick
- Cooking floor: 50mm Refractory floor
- Cooking Height: 950mm
- Heat Up Time: 40 – 80 Minutes
- Arch Opening:
- 620mm(W) x 290mm(H) x 300mm(D)
- Dome (excludes arch):
- 850mm(W) x 375mm(H) x 770mm(D)
- Overall internal:
- 850mm(W) x 1070mm(D)
- Stainless steel floor piece cast in Elite’s Refractory material (for slow cooking or rotation of dishes)
- 900mm stainless steel flue (150mm diameter)
- 150mm diameter flue hat
- Stainless steel door with handle
- Stainless steel ember rake and pizza peel
(all stainless steel is 304 grade brushed stainless steel)
Support Frame to accommodate the Elite 850 TC
The Elite 850 TC is supplied and transported globally, fastened down to our primed steel transport frame (as seen in above freight image). Elite have designed what we call our “Conversion Kit Frame” which is an additional frame that converts the supplied transport frame into a support frame to accommodate the 850 TC.
The Conversion Kit Frame is also supplied with an 18mm CFC (compressed fibro cement) board which is cut and pre-drilled for the 850 TC to be assembled on. When the 850TC is installed on top of the bare frame the finished oven floor height is 950 mm, being the perfect cooking height for an Elite oven and finished bench top height. This frame can be installed on a structurally engineered rated deck. The overall weight of the oven and supported frame is approximately 400kgs. An additional 18mm CFC board can be easily used under the 4 legs of the support frame to disperse the weight.
Customers can clad the frame in their own choice of outdoor rated materials at a later date or speak with Elite’s staff to get popular designs to build the Elite oven into their dream outdoor kitchen.
- Internal 850mm (W) x 1070mm (D)
- Generous Arch opening 620mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 300mm (D)
- Cooking space: 3 x 8” pizzas, 2 x 12” pizzas or up to 5 baking dishes (at one time)
- Approx. 40 – 120 seconds per pizza (depending on wood quality & cooking temperature)
For information & pricing for your area please fill out the below contact form or call 1300 830 292
Skye Terms and Conditions:
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.